Please note: Due to the governmental policies, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the studio will be closing the studio from April 8th until May 6th. We are having online classes during this period. Join us and have fun!
Please cooperate concerning the following. Thank you!
- Please sanitize your hands using the alcohol spray at our reception desk before entering the changing room.
- Please wash your hands after classes or using the alcohol sanitizer.
- Please bring your own mask, and keep wearing your mask in our studio, also during classes.
- Please be mindful that thorough ventilation is being executed in our studio and beware of the temperature differences. Please put on your jacket if the temperature is low.
- Please bring your own towel or purchase a new one at our studio.
- Please clean a pole/hoop/yoga mat/crush mat after using with alcohol sanitizer.
- Please understand that some classes may be suspended. (We are going to release updates through our website and our social media accounts, etc.)
- Please understand that our studio may be closed if necessary.
- Please refrain from attending any classes if you have the following symptoms: coughing, temperature, fatigue, etc.
- Please refrain from attending classes if you have travelled overseas in the past two weeks.
- We alcohol-sanitize our yoga mat regularly; you may also bring your own mat if you found necessary.
The following preventative measures have been executed in our studio.
- Cleaning the studio with alcohol sanitizer.
- Alcohol spray sanitization and handwashing of instructors before and after classes.
- Our staff and instructors are wearing masks and gloves during reception job and classes.
- Thorough studio ventilation.
- Public towel rental service has been suspended. *Students should bring their own towels or purchase new ones at our studio.
- Please be mindful that some lecturers may not use yoga mat in classes.
- We will extend your class ticket’s expiration date for one month.
- The maximum number of participants in each class has also been reduced- at the moment, aerial hoop class at Studio B could only accommodate up to 3 participants, and aerial tissu could only accommodate up to 4 participants. Pole dance at Studio A could accommodate up to 8 participants, and personal distance among students is ensured.
We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter.