The studio will reopen on June 1 with the following guidelines applied to prevent the spread of infection. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Please sanitize your hands using the alcohol spray at our reception desk when you come in the studio.
- Please sanitize your hands using the alcohol spray at our reception desk when you come in the studio.
- The maximum number of participants in each class has also been reduced- at the moment, pole dance class at Studio A could only accomodate up to 12 participants and at Studio B could only accomodate up to 2 participants, aerial hoop class at Studio B could only accommodate up to 3 participants, and aerial tissu and contortion could only accommodate up to 4 participants each and personal distance among students is ensured.
- To avoid crowding, students have to enter and exit the studio 30 minutes before and after their classes. Students are not allowed to enter or stay more than 30 minutes before and after a class.
- Instructors and staff will go to the studio for work only if they themselves are sure the situation is safe to do so. Therefore, please understand that even after the studio reopens on June 1, the voluntary quarantine will continue for a while and some instructors and staff will have not resumed classes and work.
- Our staff and instructors are wearing masks and gloves during reception job and classes.
- Please bring your own mask, and keep wearing your mask in our studio, also during classes.
- Please wash your hands after or using the alcohol sanitizer often.
- Please bring your own towel or purchase a new one at our studio.
- Please be mindful that thorough ventilation is being executed in our studio and beware of the temperature differences. Please put on your jacket if the temperature is low.
- Please refrain from attending any classes if you have the following symptoms: coughing, temperature, fatigue, etc.
- Please refrain from attending classes if you have travelled overseas in the past two weeks.
- We will extend your class ticket’s expiration date for two month.
- Classes and guidelines may change and the school may close in the future due to government policies and measures by government agencies.
We will continue to take into account the safety of our customers and employees after assessing the infection situation and information from government authorities.