All about you! Your pace, your goals, your schedule
Announcing our current promotion until May 6th; DISCOUNTED PRIVATE ONLINE classes. Let’s dance at home this Golden Week holiday!
– Our private online classes are all about you! Your pace, your goals, your schedule
– Private online pole dance classes are available if you have a pole at your place
– Don’t worry if you have no pole at yours, there are a variety of dances you can learn! This is a great opportunity to learn how to perform without a pole, hoop or tissu
– Private online contortion classes available too!
– Weight loss goals? Want an original exercise plan just for you? Contact us now!
*Additional choreography fee for incorporating your music selection. Please contact us for more details.
You will need
An internet-enabled device; PC, Mac, laptop, iPhone, Android, iPad or tablet. A clear space of 1-2 Yoga mat space, If you have a mat (yoga/exercise mat) at home, this could be useful. Fitness-friendly attire.
Payment will be by credit card online.
|Private class *No pole/aerial dance, (Contortion 60min only)|
|Pole dance private class 60min *Only if you have a pole at your home.|
How to apply
Please provide details on the message section of our online form and apply via the form.
1) Dates and times you wish to have a class.
2) Instructor (choose from the list below or leave blank if you have no preference)
How to participate
1) DL Zoom on your device. (First time only)
If you have Zoom (Free) on your device already, please go 2)
2) Enjoy the class!
You’ll receive an email from us with a streaming link and password after your booking is confirmed. Click the streaming link. Please ensure you are online and connecting to the Zoom platform at least 5min before class.
What is Zoom
Zoom is a free video conference service you can use to virtually meet with others – either by video or audio-only or both, all while conducting live chats.
Private class – we charge a 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made 1 day prior to class. A full cancellation fee will be charged or on the day of the class.